Wednesday, June 13, 2012

2015

JFreshman year J
J2015J
JrepresentJ
JYoloJ



 


What word best describes what you thought freshman year would be like? Explain
Freshman year over!!!!!!! Thank godJ summer time !!!!
      Adventurous
     Awful
     Bad
    Busy
      ©          Cautious
      ©          CRAZY
      ©          Crowded
      ©          Dangerous
      ©          Evil
      ©          Friendships
What word best describes what freshman year actually was like? Explain
      ©          Adventurous
      ©          Fun
      ©          Funny
      ©          Busy
      ©          Spirit
      ©          Colorful
      ©          Smart
      ©          WILD  
Most important thing you learned:
      ©          LIVE YOUR LIFE
      ©          LIFE IS SHORT
      ©          Go for the GPA not the degree
      ©          I HAVE THE BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORD (BATMAN) MY SISTER <3<3
      ©          You’re not going to remember the bad times 5 years from now so don’t worry.
      ©          “Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ― Albert Camus
      ©          All we do is win.-- DJ Khaled
What you want to remember from this year:
      ©          EverythingJ
What you want to change for sophomore year
      ©          My grades 
      ©          But nothing else
y

3 comments:

  1. I really liked the list of 'most important things you have learned'. the quotes were good, and I ESPECIALLY loved what you put in all caps about your sister, batman. :D (I wonder who that is) I'm glad you had a good year, mine wasn't that bad, either. even if I'm not TECHNICALLY a freshman. I know next year you'll have an easier time with your grades (not that they matter, of course. pssshhh) and after this summer you'll be a pro photographer. we'll be in the same school in the fall! ya gotta be looking forward to that. but we'll be partying all summer, first. Kingsfest is up next, but hawk Nelson and ff5 won't be there. I guess that's okay, though, we'll have roller coasters and stuff to make up for it. that'll make a good blog.
    with love,
    batman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. oh my goodness, in a good way, right?!?!?
      -batman

      Delete