Sunday, July 8, 2012

my cray cray week(but fun)


                                                    Week of June 30th-July 7th
                                                       My Cray Cray week
On Saturday, I went with my youth group to go Kingsfest which is Kings Dominion.  On the way there we made some friends on the highway. We were waving at everyone and then some college guys started waving and stuck their FEET out the window and they had a video camera.  It was so much fun!!!(But it was fun)





When we got to the park we had to wait for David, youth leader, because he had our tickets.  Batman and I went on all the crazzzy rides.   We went on Intimidator 305. It was so much fun.  The ride is so fast that I saw black spots.  All of a sudden I heard there were severe storms coming our way.  Then they told us to go to the pavilion, which was scary.  When the storm ended I want to watch Toby Mac but like last time that did not happen.  It was really fun.



On the 4th of July we saw the movie Brave it was a really good movie. We did fireworks at my house that night. That is pretty much all we did on the 4th , but it was still fun.


THE 5TH OF JULY IS MY BRITHDAY.  It was so much fun.  Batman, my Mom, my Dad, and I went to Hershey Park, it was amazing.  One of the rides we went on was a water ride which all of us did.  It was funny because we kept tricking my mom into thinking that we were going down the hill.  It was funny, we got her three times. Oh yeah I got an IPOD touch for my present.  It was the best day EVER . Everyone said happy birthday to me (because I had a crown that said happy birthday), over all it was the Best 15th Birthday EVER, and the Best week EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment