Wednesday, June 13, 2012

my week (last week)


my final real week of school


Monday June 4th , 2012
Bio 2nd Pd: Started my final with my group. Using our notes as we go. Our whole group fell asleep.
English 3rd pd: Did final review and talked. Someone farted.    
History 4th Pd: Watched Mulan. It was fun.  I want princess when I grow up. jk
Lunch: Got yearbook
History 4th Pd again: Watched Mulan
Gym 6th Pd: Ran a two mile. That means 8 laps around the track .I finished and PASSED OUT.
Went to clinic: Had sit sweet started pouring down my face got a LOT of water
Back at class: Figure out my friend did not pass L
Tuesday June 5th , 2012
Math 1st Pd: Did have to go to it because of review. Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!
English: Had SOL the rest of the day. :p  It was hard. I fell asleep.
Wednesday June 6th , 2012
this is the shark
2nd Pd: We dissected a shark. It was gush. Worse than dirty diapers rotting in a trash can.  
Had no third because of a stupid senior prank
4th Pd: Did nothing
6th Pd: Again did nothing
Thursday June 7th , 2012
1st pd : did nothing
               (Did sol)                                              

5th pd: did nothing
7th pd :played games
After school stayed with my Spanish group was not fun!!!!
Friday june 8th ,2012
2nd pd: finished the final
3rd pd :nothing
4th pd: movie
6th nothing

Friday night slop fest was awesome was with (batman) Emily and joey


Q how was your week last week ?
comment pleaesss :))))

3 comments:

  1. you started doing nothing LAST week? we didn't get to do nothing until THIS week! and I think you already are a princess, just like david. (except you are much prettier) I don't think you should have dissected a shark. lots of them are being killed and I think sharks are at risk of becoming endangered. you should have dissected something we have to many of, like babies. hahaha just kidding, babies are gross. and slopfest was fantastic, I'm definitely going back next year. Crud-war was awesome until I couldn't see, then it was awesome and mildly confusing. I dunno if I've ever enjoyed a nice hot shower so much. :)
    -your friendly neighborhood batman

    ReplyDelete