Wednesday, March 28, 2012

my (wishful) perfect life



I wish I could have a perfect life.  With no learning disability.  No F's.  No crying.  No getting mad.

I would have A's in all of my classes, be happy, laughing, and having a good time with my friends.

I would be at least a little rich and not have to worry about the future. I would get a really good dance coach and then one day I can maybe get on So You Think You Can Dance. 

I would be a really good reader. I hate dyslexia. One day I will be able to read all the Harry Potter books. I feel pressure from my teachers and my parents to get good grades. Why does everyone tell me not to get stressed about grades? One of my teachers once told me that I'm never going to remember this so don't make a big deal about it. Seriously?

My life is not perfect but I want to make it as perfect as it can be. And you know what? I'm going to college and I'm going to live in New York with my friend.  



Question :What do you want to wish?
please comment :p 

2 comments:

  1. I wish my soccer team wouldn't suck.
    -batman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alyssa,

    This is Gabrielle. I work with Dawn C. She sent me a link to your blog and think it is amazing! It is so great that your share all your adventures and thoughts on school and life .. especially your thoughts on Dyslexia. What an inspiration you are! You should be really propud of yourself!

    Oh one more thing, I think your plan about going to college and living in NY is awesome!!! What a cool plan! My daughter who is almost 12 wants to attend Juliard in NYC. I really hope she and you both reach your goals and live your dreams. Never gives up dreaming and trying!

    Have a great day Alyssa!

    Best,
    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete