Wednesday, April 18, 2012

spring retreat last year

Spring Retreat
Spring Retreat last year was awesome. Haley and I watched the sunrise and played soccer with no shoes and cold feet. It was really fun. David was our youth director. We called him Princess because when we were playing Frisbee last year we found a Frisbee in the creek. It was a princess Frisbee and it had mud on it. He would not touch it so we call him Princess David because of that. The youth group went paint balling. Haley, Emily, and the rest of my friends were on my team.  I only got out because I got shot in the finger. The other times I ran out of paintballs. Later, the youth group had a camp fire and we roasted marshmallows.  I love it when we sing in the camp fire, it is so much fun.  I cannot wait for this weekend. I will do a follow up on how awesome this weekend will be. Question: What is your favorite thing to do? Please commentJ 

1 comment:

  1. SSSPPPRRRIIIIINNNGGGGG RRREEETTRRREEEAAAAAATTT!!! this week can't get over fast enough, I can't wait! the only reason last year was sad was because we said goodbye to so many seniors. the rest was awesome! I've gotta show you a picture emo sent me, I'll do that later. good times! XD speaking of her, she wants us to save her a bed in our room 'cause she's coming late. I told her I'd try. I'm looking forward to watching the sun rise (again) and storytime and paintball.. it'll rock! I can't wait to see your recap here. I bet it'll be great. and my favorite thing to do? that's a tough one. I don't even know.
    ~batman
    (you know who this is.)

    ReplyDelete